Pinsation is back on the marketplace/store!

danielgary

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm the developer of Pinsation, the only Pinterest app for Windows Phone with full API access. Earlier last year, Pinterest locked developers out of their official API. Recently, I regained access and Pinsation is now back on the market. When the app broke, I received a lot of negative reviews. If you guys take a look and like it, please leave me a nice review to help get my rating back up(it's currently at 3 stars).

Pinsation | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thanks, and have a great day.

-Daniel

phillyninja

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Pinterest much but my wife is using it all the time. Not having a good Pinterest app has been a big source of frustration in her conversion to WP8 from Android. So I wish you luck with the app.

I am currently getting an error on startup "Something went wrong: Sequence contains no elements" which then leaves the Following and Popular sections blank.

I was able to repin something successfully which is more than what I was able to do in the Pinspiration app.

Last edited:

zephjc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't log in with the standard username/passwd scheme, as opposed to FB login; I double checked my password was right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo