- 02-13-2013, 06:32 PM #1
since I was dissatisfied with Bing wallpapers, but still I wanted a new image every day, I developed my own app: 500 Backgrounds, which gets the background from 500px. The app link is here!
For those who don't know what 500px is: we're talking about a photography social networking website, just like Flickr, just a lot more professional. My app, designed in Metro *cough* Modern style, lets you browse Popular pics and the Editor's Choice; you can save, share and set a picture as background or you can let the app choose a new background for you everyday.
I'm looking for suggestions: what features do you want on an app like this? Right now, I'm adding different update intervals for the lock screen (1 day, 2 days, 3 days..), but I'd love to have some new idea from end users! ;)
- 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM #5
Thanks, I'll put short intervals in the next release. I think I'll put 0,5/1/3/6/24/48/72 hours.
2-3 days are good intervals too, I think. I would use this settings, because shorter intervals drain battery and consume more data.
- 03-01-2013, 04:50 PM #6
Update 1.1 is on the store, now with customizable update intervals for the background. It'll be free until Sunday, then on the lowest price tier (0.99$/€).
Try it and tell me what you'd like to have in this app! ;)
- By wildbohr in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:38 PM
- By jleebiker in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
- By ne0cr0n in forum App SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2012, 08:45 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:24 PM
- By Tee in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:00 PM