[Free] Doors

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If you don't mind, could you get rid of the exit verification? I hate when apps ask me to quit when I try to leave via the Back button. Not sure if anyone else is bothered by it, but it annoys me.

Bobbi Jo Olinger

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Could someone help me out with level 22? The three spinning things with the arrows that have to line up just right. I understand the concept and all that, but I can't figure out how to make them all line up at the same time..

Bobbi Jo Olinger

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Niveau 24..
Les boutons ont des lignes venant hors d'eux. Compter les lignes et appuyer sur chaque bouton autant de fois. S'il y a deux lignes touchant un seul bouton, appuyez sur le bouton deux fois.
Je m'excuse pour mon fran?ais. Il n'est pas ma premi?re langue.

Bobbi Jo Olinger

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Poke the green dot (flashlight), click it in the inventory, and you'll light up enough to see two boxes on either side of the door. I thought you had to make the shape on the door, but you actually have to make the opposite of it. Instead of matching / in the top left box to the top left piece of the diamond on the door, you have to do the opposite, e.g. \ Basically if you put all four boxes together in their proper order, you would have an X instead of a diamond.

Bobbi Jo Olinger

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
You'll notice there are the four suits of cards (hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades). You need to count how many of each suit there are and order them from highest to lowest. Then, match their respective color (black or red) and push the buttons above the door in the corresponding order. If you count spades - 5, diamonds - 4, clubs - 2, hearts - 1, then the buttons above the door would be Black, Red, Black, Red.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes