My Second App Pretty Compass :)

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
EDIT - The app is now available on Windows Phone 7 too! :)

This is my second app on the store. It is really my first as this one I created all by myself and created all the graphics for it. I've paid a lot of attention to detail with the design of this app, there are no ads and it is FREE for a limited time only. It'd be great to get some feedback and to hear what you think. All my apps focus on simplistic design and are aimed at those who want something simple that is responsive and starts instantly. Here's the link and some screenshots:

The app is currently WP8 only with a WP7 version on the way soon :)

Pretty Compass | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

d8e98648-bdcb-4619-8898-b749f634fc4c.png9a18f045-1b9e-439d-b1dc-935ebe3dc13a.png785e0015-1120-4ccb-8e92-ce0580c98cb7.png6491cdc7-1cc4-40ca-aa3e-f35b1a785ff6.png

p.s. I'm aware that in the screenshots the degrees shown is incorrect but this is fixed in the actual app, just the screenshots haven't been updated sorry :)

Last edited:

wmgreenjr

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Nice...I like and appreciate the clean and simple look. Only thing I would like is to see a transformation to a vertical compass when the phone is held vertical instead of flat - while keeping the same clean look and feel. Checked out your clock app and looks good too. If I get a wireless charger I will probable keep that up while sitting there. Nice job on both :) Hopefully I will get to learn how to some of this in the future!

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Nice...I like and appreciate the clean and simple look. Only thing I would like is to see a transformation to a vertical compass when the phone is held vertical instead of flat - while keeping the same clean look and feel. Checked out your clock app and looks good too. If I get a wireless charger I will probable keep that up while sitting there. Nice job on both :) Hopefully I will get to learn how to some of this in the future!

I was actually trying to do that myself when the phone was held vertically but it turned out to be harder than first thought as simple transforming it produced odd behaviour, but I won't be beaten! I'll keep trying until I get it!

I'd also greatly appreciate it if any of you would rate the app on the store if you like it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos