Free 3D indie horror game for WP7!

MaxPirat

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Acedia is indie horror game exclusively for Windows Phone inspired by Slender! The game is entirely in 3D with smooth performance.I highly recommend playing the game with headphones at night to get into the creepy atmosphere.This game is and will be forever free/without ads so if you enjoy playing it and want to see more free/paid high quality games from me on WP please try one of my other games.As always, you can change the screen resolution for better performance if you have first generation device. Also in pause menu you can change the control scheme.I hope you enjoy my little game! Please leave a review.

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Just tried this out now, its a pretty fun game thanks! It runs fine and looks great on my 820, but I think that its too dark around the flashlight, it needs to be just a bit brighter in my opinion

MaxPirat

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just tried this out now, its a pretty fun game thanks! It runs fine and looks great on my 820, but I think that its too dark around the flashlight, it needs to be just a bit brighter in my opinion
Thank you! It's so hard to tell will it be too dark or not. On some phone screens it can be super dark and much brighter on other. I will think about it, thanks!

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am developer too, and I like your game.
I suggest to you to add a map or something else to help the player, because it's very hard to remember your path.
Do you know Mercury or DPSF particules, I think it would be a big PLUS to show smoke.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Nice game but it needs to be waay darker around the flashlight (on my L920 atleast) and also you should make the flaslight a little more realistic, maybe you could ad this feature where there is a timer going down from like 8 seconds and every time it hits 0 you blink and while you blink there is a chance the monster apears infront of you (got this from scp containment breach)

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
This games awesome! It's so scary. Don't add a map, I like not knowing where you're going. The game would be no fun if you did. I'm hoping to see another level in the future, but other then that its a great game!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos