Weather App with Detailed Status on Lockscreen

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had found a Weather app that shows a detailed status in the lockscreen (maybe location, temperature, conditions/forecast?), as I really like having Map Wallpaper, but would also like to have the weather on my lockscreen

Thanks!

CB_27

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have both, but neither of them support the text part (like where you'd put messages, calendar, etc), which is what I wanted

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have both, but neither of them support the text part (like where you'd put messages, calendar, etc), which is what I wanted

Not sure I completly understand. When I have the lock screen setup with AM, I can still see my notification on the bottom and the calendar information (if I have that selected for detail).

wp_ss_20130624_0002.jpg

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure I completly understand. When I have the lock screen setup with AM, I can still see my notification on the bottom and the calendar information (if I have that selected for detail).

View attachment 36348

I think he means the section where it says "Test One" and the time.

I think he wants a detailed forcast in that section which isn't a bad idea. Also, that section would be good for severe alerts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon