Version 1.2 of Super Contacts is now avaialble!

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
The best third-party contacts app in any platform has just gotten better! Check-out version 1.2 of Super Contacts and be proud of your windows phone 8. This kind of experience can only be made possible by the metro ui.

The home page was redesigned and now comes with a beautiful dashboard tab for easy access to important parts of the app.

This beautiful app allows you to group and access your contacts easily and efficiently - you can customize it to your liking with 20+ available templates. You can also choose your own background picture, or no background at all.

Live tiles has been redesigned and are just as attractive.

It's Dialer page could easily rival the best dialers out there.

Context menus for contacts and groups allows for fewer steps to act on them.

Home page is easily accessible anywhere on the app with a dedicated button on the header.

I can be wrong on this, but I think this app is the only one with a live clock, and calendar on the header!

I have to stop here, as I would like to leave a few surprises for you to find out :smile:

Check it out on the marketplace and let me know what you think.

Justin429

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it is beautiful, efficient and time consuming to develop, but the price is high enough that I can't think of a reason to give up the people hub. Good luck, and I hope you get some happy customers!

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback Justin! It's not an easy decision to price it this high. If you try it out, you will notice that this consists of mini-apps, which by themselves are feature-rich.

I'm sure it is beautiful, efficient and time consuming to develop, but the price is high enough that I can't think of a reason to give up the people hub. Good luck, and I hope you get some happy customers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss