- 08-10-2013, 03:39 AM #1
Introducing, Mammoth gravity battles, which will be released in 2013 for multiple platforms including Windows Phone.
Mammoth gravity battles is a turn-based strategy/artillery game with high quality graphics, featuring 2D and 3D levels, multiple weapons, four-player battles and a story driven campaign. Similar to death star battles/gravity wars you aim the shots from your mammoth ships and watch as they fly in all three dimensions pulled by the gravity of the stars, planets, asteroids, wormholes and black holes in each sector.
Website: Mammoth Gravity Battles - a 3D gravity wars turn based indie game
- 07-14-2014, 05:53 PM #6
This took longer than planned to finish and test, but finally we got there. Mammoth Gravity Battles is now available on the Windows 8 Phone store. The game has shaped up well, the final game has 60 story levels, 4 player pass-n-play battles, destructible planets, fantastic gameplay - its all there. Check it out.
MammothGravityBattles | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
- By antiochian2010 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2013, 06:37 AM
- By Jeh Guiao in forum App SpotlightReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:02 AM
- By Aldi Ducon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2013, 05:29 AM
- By BobR1908 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 08-09-2013, 02:50 PM
- By Andre Esteves in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2013, 10:49 AM