Places, a geographic bookmarking app

Julien Noble

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
1150654_10202007780100178_886140921_o.jpg

Hi,

I'm Julien Noble, french indie developer and microsoft student partner. I like doing apps and games on Windows Phone, you might recall Space Shooterz from last year's french WP hackaton. Recently, I've decided to develop a geographic bookmarking app to save my favorite places in the world. After about a week's work, here it is for everyone and for free : Places.

The principle is simple, you as a user go to places you like, restaurants, hotels, awesome shops, and you keep them on your phone with Places! Each Place has a name, a position, a description, photos,... You can create custom categories to better organize them and always have your favorites at the touch of your fingers! You can also for instance use it to simply remember where you parked your car last night or have a date this week end! The goal is to create a whole service in future versions, with an upcoming Windows 8 app, online synchronization and social features if you want to share your favorite Places!

See for yourself, it's free : Places | Store Applications+Jeux Windows Phone (France)
Feedback is very welcome :)

Have a great day!
Julien

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos