Get all exclusive apps on your lumia(smart cam, pro cam, video trimmer, samsung apps & htc app) now

Sudeep Meher

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Get all exclusive apps on your lumia(smart cam, pro cam, video trimmer, samsung apps & htc app) now

Download the app NOKIAUPDATES & bingo

just follow the instruction

Sudeep Meher

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Get all exclusive apps on your lumia(smart cam, pro cam, video trimmer, samsung apps & htc app)

i have got :- NOKIA SMART CAM, NOKIA PRO CAM, NOKIA VIDEO TRIMMER/ job lens...
MANY SAMSUNG EXCLUSIVES like :- APP FOLDER/NOW/CHAT ON/PHOTO EDITOR/ MINI DIARY/ live wallpaper/ rss times/ video trimmer / photogram.....
HTC APPS like HTC/ photo enhancer/ make more space / converter.....

some are region specific so check that...HURRY(but some apps need amber update to be installed to work :)wp_ss_20130822_0001.png)

Bhanu Prasad

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Get all exclusive apps on your lumia(smart cam, pro cam, video trimmer, samsung apps & htc app)

you mean you have installed htc apps on your lumia 520 ?

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site

I only see Nokia apps, where are the Samsung and HTC you speak of? Possible to get the HTC time app? I WANT THAT BAD.

Sudeep Meher

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

I only see Nokia apps, where are the Samsung and HTC you speak of? Possible to get the HTC time app? I WANT THAT BAD.

as i mentioned i hv those app which are showing up. U hv to check up apps from nokia section . u will get probably most app(nokia,samsung & htc).

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I struggle to follow instructions , what do you mean by "puarse" WiFi and "enter information" should I enably proxy? After that there is plenty of places to but in this "information" which is it? Confusing

Sudeep Meher

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

I struggle to follow instructions , what do you mean by "puarse" WiFi and "enter information" should I enably proxy? After that there is plenty of places to but in this "information" which is it? Confusing
i was also confused too earlier.
1. Go to wifi section
2. press & hold your connected wifi point. u will get edit/delete option.
3 . Press edit - open proxy type - in server/url - 117.135.139.179 & port - 8888 now save & go back to store
4. Check in Apps from Nokia Section & u will get all those.

Apps may show unavailable but just press back & come again to that app try few time time u will get install option.
Enjoy :)

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

Something must be fishy here , I managed to get drive+ installed for free on my ativ s lol. Its functioning very well

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

I just mean..thats not suppose to be possible ? I'm in a country not even the free here drive is available for me . I was about to buy drive+ today for 35$ but now I got it for free..does it count as cracked/warez?

Sudeep Meher

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

idk may be It's just a bug in the store that's let us to download the exclusive apps.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

idk may be It's just a bug in the store that's let us to download the exclusive apps.

yeah but drive+ is really 35$ here..but I couldn't download any app using proxy, I had to get the apps to "downloading" then switch off the proxy to get them installed otherwise it would just fail

anon(5619589)

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

i tried.....it downloads for some time but then gives store error

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

i tried.....it downloads for some time but then gives store error

once you get it to download or it says "action required " or something similar just disable proxy and the push "try again"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb