Just launched my first app - Lisht is a smart todo-list / shopping list manager with auto-sorting

roryok

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Lisht is an app I've wanted to build for some time. It's a free todo-list app with smart sorting capability.

Lisht | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Lisht tries to auto sort any new item to one of four pre-defined lists. Shop is your shopping list, Home is any errands, Desk is for correspondence and other business stuff and Out is for errands and meetings.

It uses simple rules to decide what goes where, and these rules are fully editable.

For example "buy milk" will go straight to the shopping list, as it starts with the word "buy"
"clean the kitchen" goes to home as it starts with "clean"
"meet brian" goes to out
"eggs" by itself goes to shop, as the rules include a list of common groceries.

If you find something doesn't end up in the right list, simply change the rules.

I'm working on lots of extra stuff at the moment including cloud sync and a version for Windows 8. Please try Lisht out and let me know what you think!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Downloaded it and will give it a run. I'm always on the look out for a list app that compliments One Note for my needs...

roryok

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! Just working on some updates today, added multiple item support. If you use commas, it pops up a dialog asking if you want to add multiple items. Testing it out today and tomorrow and deploying next week!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Dev, so far I like what I've seen in limits usage. Would add double wide tile though. You could possibly add a list specific support to the double wide tile though for ether the app itself or for lists from the app. In other words, if you add the option to pin the list from in the app itself to the start menu, you can do a double wide tile and on the back when the tile flips over, I can get a small preview of the list by showing the first few items on the list. Just a possible way to be different from some of the other list apps out there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb