Super Calendar

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Super Calendar has just been released. Please check it out and let me know if you have any feature you'd like to see in the app.

Super Calendar | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Here's description from marketplace.

Beautiful, useful, elegant calendar for Windows Phone 8!

- Flexible calendar
- No setup required
- Your data is safe, no data is ever transmitted outside of the app
- Day, week, month and year view for your appointments
- Can set start of week to any day of the week!
- Beautiful Details Page
- Tap and hold anywhere appointment is displayed
- Pin individual appointments
- Speak appointment detail
- Easy navigation - can go to next/previous day, week, month or even year!
- Can customize background image
- Search feature
- and so much more.

Let me know what you think, or send me feature requests @ kim.wpdev@hotmail.com

Again, here's the link to Super Calendar

Super Calendar | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Tyrion1984

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
1-the interface is really great!
2-a wide live tile could be helpful, maybe with month view and appointments
3-even an integration with hotmail account to edit appointments
4-it will be translated in Italian?

mpovolo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like it, like the wide tile except it needs some the ability to edit the number of appointments it shows, word wrapping of the appointment on the tile etc.

Also would like the ability to click phone number hyper links in appointment details.

thanks for an awesome app, love the interface and layout.

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
The UI is very nice and clean. Its fast, customizable and with nice design. What i would like is more options for the live tiles and lockscreen support.

Great job Kim.

Gayle Stone

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
so far I love it however it seems to be showing me deleted events from last year from my live.com calendar, I have gone to my calendar and these events are not there so I can't delete them yet they still show up in the app, any ideas on how to fix this?

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I'll look into this Gayle.

so far I love it however it seems to be showing me deleted events from last year from my live.com calendar, I have gone to my calendar and these events are not there so I can't delete them yet they still show up in the app, any ideas on how to fix this?

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Excellent suggestions mpovolo! Will add them to my to-do list

I really like it, like the wide tile except it needs some the ability to edit the number of appointments it shows, word wrapping of the appointment on the tile etc.

Also would like the ability to click phone number hyper links in appointment details.

thanks for an awesome app, love the interface and layout.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I'll keep on working on it to make it even better Haigs. Thanks for the feedback!

The UI is very nice and clean. Its fast, customizable and with nice design. What i would like is more options for the live tiles and lockscreen support.

Great job Kim.

kimwpdev

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Tyrion1984! It will eventually be translated into other languages, including Italian. Thanks for your excellent suggestions.

1-the interface is really great!
2-a wide live tile could be helpful, maybe with month view and appointments
3-even an integration with hotmail account to edit appointments
4-it will be translated in Italian?

IMStrugglin

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll look into this IMStrugglin. Thanks for reporting this to me.

so looking a little deeper into it, it appears related to birthdays. Probably being pulled in to the Outlook.com calendar from Facebook or another social site (Linked In). Facebook would be my bet though.

hildeman

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
so looking a little deeper into it, it appears related to birthdays. Probably being pulled in to the Outlook.com calendar from Facebook or another social site (Linked In). Facebook would be my bet though.

Having the same issue and my guess is Hotmail birthday calendar. Thanks for looking into this. Love the app!

IMStrugglin

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Just to explain my theory....my live id is an outlook.com address. Any birthdays I've added directly to the outlook calendar show up fine on super calendar. Since I am linked to Facebook I think those are the ones showing as No Name.

Rich Mann

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I love the customization and interface. I cannot edit ant appointments. Wish I would have tried to edit prior to purchasing. Am I missing something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb