- 09-07-2013, 08:25 PM #1
[APP] - Music Pro - The Ultimate Music Player for Windows Phone
Meet Music Pro, the Most Advanced Music Player for Windows Phone.
Some major features of the current version:
- We have completely rewritten the app with a new beautiful design with an easy to use interface.
- This new layout also supports color/theme customisation (you can choose background and accent color, of course with light and dark os theme).
- Full size albumart with high resolution in the player page. Why waste space?
- Gesture support. You can Swipe, Scroll, Tap, Double Tap, and Tap and Hold on different element of the layout.
- Landscape Support!
- Most Advanced Music Library available. You can choose in witch folders search the music, if you prefer your albums organised by album artist, artist, album name, folder name, etc..
- Multi CD compatible. If your collection have multi cd set don't worry. Music Pro can handle those albums correctly.
- Live Tile always updated.
- Rating System. You can rate your songs with 1 to 5 star. The app can also read rating made by other program.
- Advanced shuffle mode. There is also a new shuffle mode that is able to shuffle your library but playing the song you like most more frequently than others you don't like.
- Automatic lyrics download for your music.
- Ability to search inside the library
- Advanced Playlist support. You can create and manage your personal playlist or you can use automatic playlist created by the app.
- m3u playlist import/export.
- and much more!
Why don't give it a try?!
New version conversation start from post #76
Last edited by Sistog; 01-23-2015 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Version Update
- 09-09-2013, 03:16 AM #4
- 09-09-2013, 07:02 AM #7
- 09-13-2013, 09:58 AM #13
- 09-26-2013, 03:00 AM #14
New version 126.96.36.199 is now available.
In this version we fixed the problems reported by you and we have added a new artist page that enhances browsing and searching for a better user experience.
The link of the store remains the same:
Music Player Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
09-27-2013, 12:38 PM #16
- 1 Posts
Very nice Player, much better than the standard WP8-Player. Very very appreciated.
There's only one thing I'm missing and that is the ability to search within a playlist. My usual playlist is well over two thousand songs long, so scrolling to search for a singular song is out of the question, especially when it's been randomized. But on this player the search function only opens a singular song and then sticks with that. How about a function to quickly search a song in the current playlist?
Maybe just inside the "Current Playlist" tab, a small magnifying-lens-button at the top or bottom right for example. This would make this awesome piece of software perfect to me.
- 10-02-2013, 11:32 PM #21
Thought I'd give a shot at asking. Jet Audio finally got me to ditch my standalone players with their Android app that does two things:
1. Create playlists on the fly. Press and hold a song and choose add to playlist whether it's existing or creates a new one.Then you can go to the playlist, press and hold on songs to place them in the order you want. So easy to create.
2. Play once feature or cuing feature. Where you're playing an album and it plays one song and stops. The Jet Audio app will advance tracks but not play the track until you hit Play again. Good for audio books and for group fitness instructors and such. Just plays a track, stops and waits for you to hit play to play the next track. The JA app will actually advance to the next song but not play it. Their players along with Creative's players have that "play once" feature but don't advance to the next track. You have to FF then hit play.
So what are the odds of either feature becoming reality?
- 10-04-2013, 02:12 PM #22
I think we could add your second suggestion, but probably it is mandatory that the app is in the foreground for it to work.
- 10-04-2013, 03:17 PM #23
For me, I use the play once feature while teaching fitness classes. Song ends, stretch, change weights, start the next song. So it'd definitely be in the foreground.
I'm just amazed Microsoft has limited the playlist capability like that this far into it. I hardly use Media Monkey anymore for playlists. Would love to just use the Lumia for music and the Adidas MyCoach, but alas, convergence is still being stifled. Thanks MS, and thank you for putting the effort in.
- By popescu andrei in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:49 AM
- By Neibl in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 06:51 PM
- By errole in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2013, 04:26 PM
- By errole in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:56 PM
- By Xtian.Castro in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 03:20 PM