Hop Weather app Coming Soon!

MtLab Inc

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
We are still Working many times to fixing our problems on apps ?!
Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we have new weather app for world wide and powered by weather.com
looks
Like HTC hub call "Hop"
We bring a short shot to you
wp_ss_20130927_0002.jpgwp_ss_20130927_0003.jpgwp_ss_20130927_0001.jpg

What's your suggestion?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for working on a new app for Windows Phone. This looks really nice. Please post a link to the Windows Phone Store when it is ready.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Whoever you are. Hope you make a great weather app, the pictures look weird (the moon is squished), correct them and please price it well.Less skeuomorphism please.

MtLab Inc

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Whoever you are. Hope you make a great weather app, the pictures look weird (the moon is squished), correct them and please price it well.Less skeuomorphism please.

This is image of beta version , I post the full version to store dear :)
Again Thank you and laura-knotek
For your suggestion

Chesmez

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
You would have to make the os think that the app is a system app (I don?t know how you do that) Those apps can only be downloaded with a developer unlocked phone. There is an app called "Time:Me" in the store, that gives you a link to an app that updates the live tile every single minute. You could maybe contact the developer and ask for help. The only downside with apps like that is it drains the battery very fast.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I knew about that limitation , I have question to you, How HTC built app with that?

You as a developer should check into that, HTC is an OEM and they have certain leeway. If you can get it to work great but being a developer my self I cannot think of a way to do it. Maybe your team of experts can figure this out.

You cannot mimic it as a system app , Microsoft Certification will not allow it. HomeBrew apps and other xaps are available for such tasks, but cannot be installed on normal devices.

MtLab Inc

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
You as a developer should check into that, HTC is an OEM and they have certain leeway. If you can get it to work great but being a developer my self I cannot think of a way to do it. Maybe your team of experts can figure this out.

You cannot mimic it as a system app , Microsoft Certification will not allow it. HomeBrew apps and other xaps are available for such tasks, but cannot be installed on normal devices.

Many Thanks for this Note;
We are still working on that , okay
We posted the version 1 to store
I am sure to build that on live tile
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes