#NoteboxPro Windows Phone App

bytemarq

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The next release of NoteboxPro will allow you to pin your workspace boxes to start. This is such a cool and unique feature of Windows Phone, and now with NoteboxPro you can have handy quick access tiles of your notes and or note boxes. Take a look at the screen shots for how I setup my NoteboxPro.

At bytemarq we are keen to take up the challenge of any user feature request, so if you think its a cool feature then suggest it to us via support(at)bytemarq.co.uk or @bytemarq and we might just add it in the next release!

NoteboxPro Windows Phone App pageNoteboxPro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

NoteboxPro is a secure, simple and fast note application packed with features. It can be used in Password Protected mode if you require 128bit encryption, leaving you safe in the knowledge that your data is completely secure (Beware Apps that claim to be secure or protected, but do not encrypt stored data). Features:? Compose, save, sms, email, delete, and move notes quickly and easily.? Organise your notes into boxes on your workspace.? Features Password protection (128bit encryption) if you want it. Every note is stored and encrypted. ? Compose, Save, and load notes.? Ruled Notes.? View in 'sticky' Notes or List view mode.? Send notes via email or SMS. ? Send notes in bulk (just select all the notes you want, then click email to send them in 1 go).? Pin your favourite notes to Start.? Supports Windows Phone light and dark themes ? Supports Landscape mode for viewing/editing notes? SkyDrive integration (backup/restore):cool:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png7.png8.png9.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This looks interesting and useful. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

bytemarq

May 14, 2012
Visit site
#NoteboxPro now has the ability to color note boxes in any color. I couldn't find a suitable color selector control (in fact I could find any prebuilt). So I decided to build my own and here it is. #NoteboxPro v1.8.1.2 coming out in the next few days will have this new feature.

Color selection can be made by Tap or Tap&Slide on the color wheel. It also allows storing of colors for quick access, and you can also select transparent by clicking on the trash. It was a cool experience building this control and I think it works well.

I'd be interested in opinions. #NoteboxPro is available in the Windows Phone Store and is quite feature rich. For a free cut-down Ad version try checkout #Notebox , but I would highly recommend the Pro edition as it has a cool organization system which is totally customizable.

colorSelectorPage.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo