Translucent tile app in works. What apps do you want?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
So I read in the forums that people would like to see semi-transparent tiles. I am working on an app for that. Everything is going well, but I want to know what app you would like to see supported. Please list apps you would like to see to be able to do this. I have made Music(green) and Office so far.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by translucent, like a green Music tile except faded with the wallpaper?
That'd be beautiful.

I'd say its safe to do the basics, OneNote, Nokia's apps, Facebook...

But Office! Wow, really?

rain620

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Great! Though the colour of the Music app is not the same as the emerald green for XBox apps. Can you include Line and Facebook Messenger?

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Is it not the emerald green? I used the actual tile for reference. Could it be the transparency effect? I'll check on that. Will work on including line and FB messenger! :) Thanks for the input

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
The colors don't correspond to the native apps colors. Nice work though. Maybe ill purchase on the next update if things are fixed.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The colors not corresponding is an artifact of the seen a transparent nature of the tile. Otherwise, the tiles would be a solid color. I think that is what you are noticing.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE:
Pushed out an update that hopefully fixes an issue with the full app not unlocking after purchase. If any further issues occur, please post here, and I will fix ASAP

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
The colors not corresponding is an artifact of the seen a transparent nature of the tile. Otherwise, the tiles would be a solid color. I think that is what you are noticing.

Posted via the WP Central app on my Nokia 3310

But the color is not transparent. Where is the light passing through the tile?

I like the idea though. Good job.

Give me light through the tiles like iOS and ill buy it.

You are up to something unique here. Don't stop short of gold. You have work to do.

Lets see it.

mylumia928

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
But the color is not transparent. Where is the light passing through the tile?

I like the idea though. Good job.

Give me light through the tiles like iOS and ill buy it.

You up to something unique here. Don't stop short of gold. You have work to do.

Lets see it.

What do you mean by light passing through the tile?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Good job man. Get this work patent asap. Your work is unique. It just needs some touches. Good luck with your app. Thanks for developing for Windows Phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3