Call of Duty: Heroes for Windows 8.1. Anyone interested?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought CoD was dead already, with this being Activision I wouldn't be surprised if they charge an extortionate amount for the app and have IAPs to rip you off even more.

NeoGohan

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
It's a free game with IAPs only if you want to pay. You can play through the whole game without purchasing anything.

It's a game where you build a base and an army to attack/defend against others. Try it out. The app is live but it's not showing up in the store for some reason. Use the link in my first post to get it. Hope you guys like it as we are including a bunch of cool new features in the game soon!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It's a free game with IAPs only if you want to pay. You can play through the whole game without purchasing anything.

It's a game where you build a base and an army to attack/defend against others. Try it out. The app is live but it's not showing up in the store for some reason. Use the link in my first post to get it. Hope you guys like it as we are including a bunch of cool new features in the game soon!

I would give it a try but without ARM or Mouse & Keyboard support that makes it useless for me.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My mistake above. You CAN use mouse and keyboard with the game. No ARM support, however.

Oddly enough the Store listing states no KB & M support though!!

Any plans for Windows ARM support considering it's available for iPhone and iPad both of which are ARM based?

j1sh

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Any idea why this won't install on an HP Envy x2? I get a purchase error saying I don't meet the requirements. The computer is a full windows 8.1 machine...

NeoGohan

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
It should install. It will just say you don't mean the hardware requirements. Usually you get the message if you don't have a touchscreen device.

Excalibuzz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi NeoGohan,

I am having problems getting the app to work on my pc. I have an account on Android which has updated fine but the windows app will not update. I have uninstalled/re-installed and restarted my pc but none of this works.

What can I do because a few of my friends cannot participate in our war due to not being able to update?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism