Check out my live lockscreen app :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I've been busy working on live lockscreen app. It's inspired by android lollipop lockscreen. I'll post photos but later I'll record video to showcase my app :) App supports PIN, music controls, notifications and some advanced customizations. App is running in emulator with 512MB of RAM so it should support low-end devices too. Check it out :)

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

Video:

Pattern.jpg
Check last posts to see updated versions with pattern lock.

Last edited:

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
No, it's not. That is some kind of copy and it's not full lockscreen app. This is live lockscreen app just like Microsoft's own lockscreen beta app. It uses their APIs. API is still unavailable to public so my app will not be in store soon but as soon as Microsoft releases that API I'll publish my app :)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No, it's not. That is some kind of copy and it's not full lockscreen app. This is live lockscreen app just like Microsoft's own lockscreen beta app. It uses their APIs. API is still unavailable to public so my app will not be in store soon but as soon as Microsoft releases that API I'll publish my app :)

Damn, looking forward to it. You may of course send the XAP my way. :D

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Damn, looking forward to it. You may of course send the XAP my way. :D

I can send you XAP file but you won't be able to install it if you have Lumia device. That is reason why I'm running app in the emulator. If you have other WP device you can unlock all caps and you'll be able to install application.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I can send you XAP file but you won't be able to install it if you have Lumia device. That is reason why I'm running app in the emulator. If you have other WP device you can unlock all caps and you'll be able to install application.

Shouldn't it work on an officially developer unlocked device? Oo

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Shouldn't it work on an officially developer unlocked device? Oo

No. This app uses APIs that are closed for developers. Only Microsoft can use them. They released Tetra Lockscreen and that app uses the same API.
You need to unlock all capabilities or caps otherwise you won't be able to use the app. And by unlocking those caps you also unlock the API. Unfortunately this is only possible on Samusng Windows Phones or other. Lumia devices don't support this.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No. This app uses APIs that are closed for developers. Only Microsoft can use them. They released Tetra Lockscreen and that app uses the same API.
You need to unlock all capabilities or caps otherwise you won't be able to use the app. And by unlocking those caps you also unlock the API. Unfortunately this is only possible on Samusng Windows Phones or other. Lumia devices don't support this.

Hmm, I always thought apps that make use of unofficial APIs would work just fine, they'd just never make it through certification. Which isn't an issue when sideloading. :)

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Check first post for XAP file. Your device needs to be interop-unlocked to install it. Not available on Lumia devices :)
Also expect bugs. That is still work in progress.
Known bugs:
- if you change background app will crash - fix soon
- sometimes password toggle in settings doesn't work
- notifications not displayed correctly
- alarm time is just test

If you experience password problem or you can't unlock your phone just click on emergency call button and device will unlock.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3