Save Looma - A cute, indie, astrophysics-based puzzle game released for Windows Phone today!

2d6 Games

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys!

My name's Luke, I'm a one-man Indie Dev that's just porting my first game, Save Looma, to Windows Phone!

You can check it out free by searching for "Save Looma". :)

1GuideLooma.png

The last son of Loomeria is launched from the planet moments before its destruction... Now he?s left all alone, hurtling through space!

Save Looma is a tile-based puzzle game featuring a cute, orphaned alien! Players must navigate Looma past a variety of hazards to reach safety, diverting his course using the gravity of Asteroids and other space objects. As the game progresses, Looma can collect stars to unlock other Galaxies! Each Galaxy introduces new mechanics, challenges and dangers? Can you Save Looma?

Features:

- Free to download and play the first 20 levels!
- Encounter Wormholes, Gas Giants, Minefields, Portals, Holopods, and much more!
- Original, innovative game mechanics for hours of fun!
- Supports Super-HD ?Retina? displays, as well as older devices!
- Animated cut scenes!

Any questions or feedback, let me know!

Many thanks,
Luke Thompson

Ali Collins

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey there Luke, I'm a one man developer also :)

Just downloaded Save Looma and I'm playing it now, it's so cute! Looma is charming and he sounds like the minions from Despicable Me! I love the orbital gravity mechanics, really cool. Stuck on the 5th level mind you but I'm getting better slowly. Think I'll be playing quite a bit of this. My only gripe is that the background music is getting a little repetitive but that's only a nitpick. I'll play some more and think I'll be leaving you a good review :)

2d6 Games

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Ali! (I may have taken some inspiration from those films) :D

It's a lot more hardcore than it first appears, and the levels do get pretty tricky... gives your brain a workout tho, so good luck!

Thanks for playing, and good luck with your own games!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes