[FREE] [UWP] [ANDROID] "Miles the Magnificent Mole" -- endless digging game

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm incredibly excited to announce my first game, Miles the Magnificent Mole! It is available free (and ad-free) for Windows 10, Android! As the title suggests, it is an endless-style game, but instead of running, you're digging... Check it out!

Miles is enjoying life as a mole, when suddenly it begins to rain. Normally, Miles enjoys a nice long rain, but this time, it is as if Niagara Falls were suddenly coming down everywhere at once! Being a mole, Miles tries to escape the flood the only way he knows how: he starts digging. However, there is one flaw in his strategy… The water starts following him down the tunnel he is creating! Help Miles dig as fast as he can to escape the flood!

phone 1.png

Simple, adaptive touch controls for touch-enabled devices, and easy keyboard controls for non-touch devices

phone 3.png

Game looks great on any size screen

phone 5.png

Enjoy friendly competition on the leaderboard

phone 4.png

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to download and share with your friends!

Download for Windows 10 / W10M / WP8.1

Download for Android

Attachments

• pc 2.png
    pc 2.png
    476.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nice little game and cute concept. I like the idea of having to dig instead of the usual endless running or jumping. The game needs more polish in terms of buttons in the UI (controls are good though). Better UWA design consistency would be good. Great first game though from this developer. Thank you for supporting the platform.

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Nice little game and cute concept. I like the idea of having to dig instead of the usual endless running or jumping. The game needs more polish in terms of buttons in the UI (controls are good though). Better UWA design consistency would be good. Great first game though from this developer. Thank you for supporting the platform.
Thank you very much for the constructive criticism! Have a great day :)

anon(9236402)

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Now announcing [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/miles-the-magnificent-mole/id1141116446?at=10l3Vy]iOS support[/URL]! Somehow I can't figure out how to edit the thread title to add [iOS] in there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa