Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Judge_Daniel

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    If I can't get some type of support about my TITAN. As much as I love WP7, every time I had any sorts of issues with my 3GS there was always support. However, AT&T passes the buck to HTC and HTC back to AT&T to do something about the multiple problems I'm having (dead pixel, MMS sending/receiving issues, and now random reboots)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    I switched to the Focus S and couldn't be happier.

The Titan had a few issues for me... speaker, reception and wifi. I probably had the others, like the muffled voice, but I never used it for voice; data only.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

I think you're problem is that your phone didn't come with a warranty or with an option of having insurance. I just don't think MS thought it through when giving out free phones.

Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Phones: HTC 8X & HTC Trophy & Samsung Focus
    PC:Dell Studio XPS 1640

My app: Plant Guide

Spitfire 4.0, my HTC Imagio, rest in peace.
    5tephen likes this.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duvi View Post
    I switched to the Focus S and couldn't be happier.

The Titan had a few issues for me... speaker, reception and wifi. I probably had the others, like the muffled voice, but I never used it for voice; data only.
    Would switch and give it a try if I could. But being that I was giving the TITAN by Microsoft, I can't switch it since I have no proof of purchase.

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Well, I did it. I made a posting on my local Craigslist that I will trade my TITAN which just so happens to be unlocked, for a 4S. I also said I was willing to take offers as long as it was pretty close to getting me a 4S.