Siri Tells Little Boy to "Shut the F...."

mYth

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Someone had told Siri to call the "owner" of the phone that.
Siri didn't directly call him that. It's not in it's programming. Someone is just abusing Siri

The errors seems to have stemmed from Siri thinking that the questioner's name was "Shut the f--- up, you ugly t---."

You can pretty much get Siri to call you whatever you want. Though I've asked Siri that same question over and over and not once have I got it to say my name with "how many people are there in the world?"

Me thinks there is more to the story.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
The rate at which AI is progressing, we will look back on the days when it just cussed at us as "the good old days". I'm talking about when Skynet decides to get rid of us.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The rate at which AI is progressing, we will look back on the days when it just cussed at us as "the good old days". I'm talking about when Skynet decides to get rid of us.

As long as my smartphone doesn't try to undertake a hostile attack on my, ahem, private parts while it is in my pocket, I won't get too upset. (I'll probably be dead before the SkyNet days come to Earth.)

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Pitty, laughing over (bad) programmed phone. I know that someone in Apple did this on purpose just to get more marketing for free. So what, now everyone will try this just to see will this happen to you too? Come one people, you are better than this :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah this is funny!!!

100% some client who changed the name on the DEMO Iphone while playing with it , then the next clients gets waked with a * SHUT THE F** UP!*

ive seen worst from Demo phones , always a bunch of 15year old kids trying to be funny!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium