Checked out the iPhone 5 today, and....

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
It really is a nice piece of hardware. I will admit, I wanted to dislike it a ton, but Apple has done a great job on its design. The hype is deserved.

Felt great in the hand, was light as a feather without feeling cheap and is every bit as good as touted from the design perspective. There was quite a bit of difference from the 4S to the 5 in terms if how it felt.

Unfortunately, the MS store next door was crickets. They did have windows 8 tablets on display that I played with. Those were pretty cool.

Unfortunately, I knew more about WP8 than two of the three salespeople I talked to. So even at the ms stores, the employees don't know!

I almost got sucked into the iHype seeing the people in line and used my upgrade, but when I thought about the 8X, I got off the ledge!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
iPhone might be great physically (haven't touched one), but the OS still is horrible.

BTW, if you would have bought it, you might not have been able to get home with those Apple Maps! :D

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
iPhone might be great physically (haven't touched one), but the OS still is horrible.

BTW, if you would have bought it, you might not have been able to get home with those Apple Maps! :D

Just saw this funny IPhone unboxing video. iOS hangs up during setup. LOL
"Maybe he's tapping it wrong?" Sorry, I couldn't resist! :D

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdlBh39gOtc&feature=plcp[/YT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte