Is it just me?

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the iPhone 5 commercials, but to me the iPhone 5 never looks like an iPhone 5 in the commercial. In person the phone looks long and narrow, but in the commercials it looks more like the 4/4s form factor...is it just me??

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Probably because there isn't enough of a change to see the difference. When I'm at the mall I sometimes play "spot the iPhone 5" and I can't do it. The styling cues between the 4/4S and 5 are too similar.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Probably because there isn't enough of a change to see the difference. When I'm at the mall I sometimes play "spot the iPhone 5" and I can't do it. The styling cues between the 4/4S and 5 are too similar.

nah, if it's black bezeled, it's the slate and grey (or whatever they called it) version of iPhone 5. If it's whitish-silverish bezeled, its the white iPhone 5.
The iPhone 4/S has a duller bezel compared to the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4 only has 1 antenna 'gap' at the bottom, while the 4S has two.

But if someone puts a case over their iPhone 4/S, I really can't differentiate.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
nah, if it's black bezeled, it's the slate and grey (or whatever they called it) version of iPhone 5. If it's whitish-silverish bezeled, its the white iPhone 5.
The iPhone 4/S has a duller bezel compared to the iPhone 5. The iPhone 4 only has 1 antenna 'gap' at the bottom, while the 4S has two.

But if someone puts a case over their iPhone 4/S, I really can't differentiate.

I agree I can spot an iPhone 5 a mile away, yet when I watch the commercials I'm a little confused...

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Plus the commercials insult the consumer in the know, telling us about features the iPhone 5 has like its new, yet phones have had that tech for years......panoramic shot and noise cancellation as a few examples

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon