Great design - what does it mean to you?

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Although the Apple ecosystem doesn't work for me I love the product design of Apple, the iPads, iPods (loved the original, the Nano's etc) the iPhones of old, all were premium, well made, cool products. Samsung quite frankly is plastic fantastic, functional but not one design is iconic that people would look back on and remember. Lumia 920, great build, solid, a great phone from Nokia, a 'monolith'. Surface is as good as anything from Apple.

Im eagerly waiting 9th September to see what Apple bring out, the phones are always a big step up after the 's' designations. If its great then I will get one and the HTC M8 Windows when (if) its out in the UK. Time for metal body.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Me too, function definitely over form. However with great aesthetics as well as function then its pure pleasure to use. I remember getting these engraved cases for my iPhone's of old, just added to the look and feel, wish they did one for WP or Surface! Vaja Premium Leather Products

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Me too, function definitely over form. However with great aesthetics as well as function then its pure pleasure to use. I remember getting these engraved cases for my iPhone's of old, just added to the look and feel, wish they did one for WP or Surface! Vaja Premium Leather Products

I prefer function over form even with cases. I typically use Otterbox or another rugged case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb