So I have got an iPhone 6

Hotvak123

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Just tell her you like your phone a lot , she will understand.
if the rolls were reversed wouldn't you want her to tell you?
it's not like your talking about a $20 pair of socks

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend knows me well enough to know that I'd never be caught dead with an Apple product. So, I have to suspect there are bigger issues in your relationship if she would do this to you. Don't trust her cooking... it could be poisoned.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you sell it, then just say you "lost" it? Then "look" for it, but "not be able" to find it. Then she'll be "happy".

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend knows me well enough to know that I'd never be caught dead with an Apple product. So, I have to suspect there are bigger issues in your relationship if she would do this to you. Don't trust her cooking... it could be poisoned.

Well it was my mistakes.... She saw me playing with it in store few times..... And rest is history....

I'll buy your 1520 off you then instead of iPhone 6.

OP, tell her you wanted iPhone 6+, not 6. Men need to be the dominant ones in a relationship. You should have a spine...she'll reward you later tonight.
Thanks buddy 😊 but there is no way I am selling my 1520. It's simply the best device out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Your wife won't be happy when she reads this thread. Lying/deceit is part of an unhealthy relationship...
These actions are pretty much the same as cheating on your wife

Not even close. Lies are forgivable with shoes and purses, cheating means you just lost half your s**t.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Tell your wife you don't want the thing and have her take it back?

And I gotta be honest, I wish my wife would buy me phones out of the blue for no apparent reason, lol. Typically, a purchase like this would be discussed before hand in some aspect.

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site

And I gotta be honest, I wish my wife would buy me phones out of the blue for no apparent reason, lol. Typically, a purchase like this would be discussed before hand in some aspect.

We could trade our wives like Yugioh cards

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I feel for the dude. Right now he's the Captain on the Kobayashi Maru.

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
So here is what happened just few hrs ago....my dog took a big bite at her G3..she had left it on table and he used it as chewing toy....and look like she need a new phone 😊..... I am going back to my Lumia 😊.... All I can think of is no doubt DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

Check out Hyperlapse app by Instagram and play around with it maybe :)?

I did.... And have to say some of the app are much better on iPhone then windows... However overall (I don't use much app anyway) windows phones is much better then iPhone

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
So here is what happened just few hrs ago....my dog took a big bite at her G3..she had left it on table and he used it as chewing toy....and look like she need a new phone 😊..... I am going back to my Lumia 😊.... All I can think of is no doubt DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

I did.... And have to say some of the app are much better on iPhone then windows... However overall (I don't use much app anyway) windows phones is much better then iPhone
hahah alright :D but man, it's still hard to see such device chewed up lol :D

hugo alberto

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Hahaha... That's the reason why I love dogs! You need to buy a bunch of new toys for your best friend 😁!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)