Moved from 950XL to iPhone 7 Plus - First impressions

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't know, I've been using the stock Android Nougat on/off and occasionally use iOS and to be honest I can't really tell the difference anymore. Perhaps what you're referring to is the Samsung's version of Android in which I wholeheartedly agree that it's a pure ?????? ,but at least it's a whole better than Windows 10m in my experience.

I agree. In my experience, your Android experience varies a LOT on the phone you decide to try out. I use all of them. I really enjoy how iOS makes it so easy to control all notifications and the way that they optimize battery life.

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree. In my experience, your Android experience varies a LOT on the phone you decide to try out. I use all of them. I really enjoy how iOS makes it so easy to control all notifications and the way that they optimize battery life.
True, I'm really amazed how Apple achieved the level of software optimisation they have know. And I think that's the main reason why people tend to say that Apple products are "superior" and I kinda agree with that, I mean what other company out there that are more perfectionist than Apple in terms of optimisation? None AFAIK, but Android is slowly going that route which is great.
It's really sad for us WP fans 'cause all that's left for us now is a crappy OS turning into a full fledge spyware and that makes it even more crappier that I am fully abandoning this ecosystem soon, same goes with Windows 10 desktop. It's really disappointing what Windows 10/M have become.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I also will be moving from 950XL to iPhone X,my wife uses 950 , my mom 650 but her phone is freezing alot, my wife will get my XL and my mom will take wife's 950. I've held out for quite a while and i still love Windows Phone but apps are Main reason I'll be switching and I'll I'm even thinking of getting another 950,just love the UI and the live tiles,if W10M had apps so much more market share,no wonder Google haven't released stuff in Windows store

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss