This thing was bothering me lately, and I can finally ask it :D

Random DS

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
So Dan, I saw many tweets and comments from you about "hoping Microsoft gives up on mobile, and Windows 10 Mobile will die off"... So do you mean it, or are you just fed up with all the stupid comments, and write those sarcastic? Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
So Dan, I saw many tweets and comments from you about "hoping Microsoft gives up on mobile, and Windows 10 Mobile will die off"... So do you mean it, or are you just fed up with all the stupid comments, and write those sarcastic? Thanks in advance for the answer ;)

Sarcasm/fed up ;)

I like the internet but I find it all too often one giant complain-fest. There are some really good people trying to create and work on new things in the world, we should support those people while offering constructive criticism. Also, at the end of the day, these are just phones ;) I wish people focused on people as much as they do on material things that really have little value.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Sarcasm/fed up ;)

I like the internet but I find it all too often one giant complain-fest. There are some really good people trying to create and work on new things in the world, we should support those people while offering constructive criticism. Also, at the end of the day, these are just phones ;) I wish people focused on people as much as they do on material things that really have little value.

Here, here...
Wise words!

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
I think my question can fit in here without starting a new thread.

I'd like to upgrade my 950XL this year.

What's your pick/s?

Sent from mTalk on 950XL

All depends if you're a big camera user; I think the Idol 4S is a great device with only the camera being 'meh'. But, other than that, not to sure what's coming next.

I would wait until at least Mobile World Congress (late Feb). We may see some things come out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo