Why Is Facebook Not Updating Their Mobile Apps?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
They frequently update the Windows 10 PC app, but they seemingly haven't updated the Mobile app in 4-5 months. Is there any explanation or inside info from Microsoft on this i thought they were partnering with fb to bring their apps over.

The pc fb and messenger apps can go live and video calls. Why haven't these features been brought over to Mobile after all this time?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
They frequently update the Windows 10 PC app, but they seemingly haven't updated the Mobile app in 4-5 months. Is there any explanation or inside info from Microsoft on this i thought they were partnering with fb to bring their apps over.

The pc fb and messenger apps can go live and video calls. Why haven't these features been brought over to Mobile after all this time?

Maybe Facebook are being lazy or they've forgot or some other reason - only Facebook can answer :sweaty:

asharma13

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I personally think that FB is working in background to make their framework (which they used to bring iOS apps insta & FB on W10M) to be more stable & responsive. This makes the update less frequent for now.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried using facebook on a pc browser and I was surprised to discover that is uses a lot of RAM. Just facebook alone was consuming 1.2GB of RAM - both edge browser and firefox

Facebook is seriously messed up if it uses so much RAM on a pc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise