Now, it may seem like an odd question, and to some extent it indeed is. It may sound like a 'casual' question but it's not... It's a serious question...

I just want to know whether or not a person who knows Windows' Mobile platform inside and out would actually use one as his primary mean of communication, as his daily driver, in other words...?

I've been using Windows Phone for about one and a half years, and I just can't wait for Nokia's Android Phones to become available.

I'd give you a detail of every single issue I've faced in this time frame, but I'd rather keep this post short but suffice to say, my time with a WP8.1 was a HORRIBLE experience

WP8.1 is often regarded as the most stable version of Windows for mobile platform, but I'm here to respectfully disagree...

To me, even WP8.1 is nothing but a beta when compared to an Android or iPhone... And I haven't tried W10M yet, but I can imagine how it would be...!

Good Day!
    04-20-2017 11:10 AM
    I use a 1520 with W10M on the Slow Ring of the insiders preview. It gives me no real issues or problems and I like showing it off to people lol.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-20-2017 05:33 PM
    Based on what he told us in one of his episodes, he mentioned that he does use an iPhone and Android phone, but uses the HP Elite X3 as his primary phone.
    aximtreo likes this.
    04-23-2017 12:48 PM