Nokia Lumia 1020 and Oppo Find 7

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
So I see mostly people really like the Nokia Lumia 1020 because of the Camera( which is obvious) but then again there comes a question....
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE IN SHOT TO SHOT?
Sure one can say the time a pic 38/34 Mpx takes is ~3 to 5 seconds but I have recently searched bout the Oppo's 50 Mpx.
The Oppo's technology is like this...it takes ten 13 Mpx shots and combine them in ONE FULL UHD RESOLUTION which is 50 Mpx. Great right? But that comes at a cost.... It takes ~7 to 8 SECONDS to stich them. And plus it has a Snapdragon 800 where the 1020 has S4 plus. Also the picture taken in 1020 is dual capture (5 plus 38/34) and unlimited reframing. Something which Oppo does not offer AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A GREAT FEATURE.
Also one thing to be noted, the 1020 uses A MECHANICAL SHUTTER which can also slow down things but that doesn't matter as I personally like the shutter.
So there you have it. I did a little research of my own so I though I should share.
Sure any mistakes can be corrected!
So anyone interested in buying 1020 whom were holding their decision or need any more help?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I love the reframing option in Lumia 1020. Just take a quick shot and then reframe it. I also like to set the shutter speed to capture some jaw dropping images (waterfall, river or at night light trails).oh you forgot Lumia 1020 can capture and save RAW images :wink:

HyperKid

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I love the reframing option in Lumia 1020. Just take a quick shot and then reframe it. I also like to set the shutter speed to capture some jaw dropping images (waterfall, river or at night light trails).oh you forgot Lumia 1020 can capture and save RAW images :wink:

About the RAW image , thanks for mentioning!
About the shutter speed, that depends upon your creativity and most of all NOKIA's support. Considering from 920--930/Icon max is 4 sec while EVEN A CHEAP SMARTPHONE LIKE 520 can perform light rails up to 1 sec.
Truly stunning.....!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)