What is Your Phone's Lifespan?

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
To get some idea of handset longevity, could I invite members who have had phones a long time, and they're still good, to state model and age? Am also posting this over at Android, to which I also belong.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Personally I've had my Lumia 920 since November 9th, 2012 and I've taken care of it, but not so much as to be over protective of it. There's a couple of minor scratches on the screen at the side and a couple of dings in the shell, but nothing you'd notice unless you looked really close. I've dropped my phone quite a bit and still don't have any problems. I like to use my phone 'naked' too, which means no case at all most of the time. I still regularly get 2 days or so with a single charge and moderate use and I'm really happy with the customer service I've received from Nokia, too.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I aim to get around a year and a half to 2 years out of my devices. Only time it has been less, is when I have either lost it or it stops working. I had a Lumia 800 around end of 2011 and moved on to the 920 mid 2013. Still currently have the same 920 right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
domdomonom