Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Pro Camera App not recording

W

WPCentral Question

Please can you help? Normally I have no troubles taking heaps of photos & videos with the Nokia Pro Camera App on my Nokia Windows phone, but last night I recorded about 3 minutes of footage and after recording it had completely disappeared. The footage was no where to be found, not in my camera roll, not in any of the folders and not on my onedrive. I thought I must have made a mistake so I took about 10 seconds of footage as a test and it saved fine. I also turned my phone on and off. This morning my friend tried to record about 4 minutes of footage, and again, afterwards- the same thing.. no where to be found :( Any suggestions?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Please can you help? Normally I have no troubles taking heaps of photos & videos with the Nokia Pro Camera App on my Nokia Windows phone, but last night I recorded about 3 minutes of footage and after recording it had completely disappeared. The footage was no where to be found, not in my camera roll, not in any of the folders and not on my onedrive. I thought I must have made a mistake so I took about 10 seconds of footage as a test and it saved fine. I also turned my phone on and off. This morning my friend tried to record about 4 minutes of footage, and again, afterwards- the same thing.. no where to be found :( Any suggestions?

Have you tried plugging the phone into a computer and going to the camera roll folder in Explorer and seeing if it's there? Also make sure the app has been updated to the latest version (now called Nokia Camera), and then go to settings, scroll to the bottom and click 'find photos and videos shot with Nokia Camera'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi