Profile support on Netflix: will it be available for Windows Phone app?

TreborGT

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any intel on when Netflix is going to update its WP8 app to support profiles? Every other system has it except ours of course. My kids profile is default and there is no way to make mine the default when it loads on the phone.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
re:

It's pretty ridiculous that they haven't implemented this yet, especially considering they've already done it for Windows 8 and Xbox 360/One. Like you said, EVERY other app that they have includes support for this. Every review on the store complains about this, so I don't know what they're waiting for. I'd be embarassed if I were them.

TreborGT

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure we're last on the list given platform adoption stats, which is typical. I know we'll have achieved parity when I see an app advertised on TV that has the WP logo next to Android and IOS. Oddly enough, even when they do they don't advertise it, a good example being the NBC Sports Live app. They advertise it on TV but only show Android and IOS logo even though a WP8 app was released on all three platforms at the same time.

TreborGT

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

Considering switching to android at this point. WP is never going to be supported by Netflix, and there is also no Optimum app for Cablevision users. Getting tired of the wait... really do not want to switch but I think our platform came way late and has essentially lost the PR campaign.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap