Is MS listening???

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I've read different posts on different areas of the WP OS and TBH from all that I've read there's no-one who've posted that hasn't offered,suggested,begged/pleaded with MS to simply do this or do that to make WP BETTER!!!! From that alone should tell Mr.Belfiore that there are obvious WP lovers out there and that all we want is to see it be the best there is. No matter that that in itself would be a very hard task given the competition. What we simply want is a device with future features and improved current ones that we could brag/boast to the rivals about and not have any feelings whatsoever of being always playing catch-up. There are concepts out there that would blow any future WP owner or current owner minds if these were actually brought to fruition on any WP device.

If this wasn't an OS that wasn't loved there wouldn't be 1 letter written in anger about the WP OS!!!!!

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm pretty sure they're listening dude... Did you watch the 8.1 event? Joe kept going on about how much they listen to us and you can definitely see that with all the improvements they've made in 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tribalforcexupdate