Nokia Lumia 920 No signal or service

Edward Kemp1

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey people,

Basically I've had this phone for about 5 months now, everything has been working fine up until about 2 months back. The problem started when I came back from a vacation and my taxi driver could not get into contact with me, I checked to see if I had any service and there was none. I thought it was because I was in an airport but after being on the road and all the way back to my house the problem still occurred since then I have not been able to call anyone or receive any calls and I have tried numerous options such as a hard reset and a soft reset but to no avail. I have also sent the phone to numerous repair shops, they claim to have replaced the antenna but it still is not working. It's driving me crazy as this is a brand new phone and one of my first smart phones. I have read a forum on here that says there may be a loose antenna connection but I have no idea where the antenna is or how to check for this issue, if someone could tell me what is wrong with my phone it would be much appreciated and would save me allot of stress. :crying:

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there anything you can still do with the phone, for example web browsing on mobile data or wifi? Is it just the Phone app that's not working?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Do you also remembering fiddling with field test mode to enable/force 3g?

Sent from my Venue 8 Pro 5830 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap