2 questions

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
1. Since I use Developer Preview of 8.1 on my HTC 8S and it has many bugs, and many and long loading/resumings after using multitasking, YouTube crashing etc. I wanted to know is there a way to downgrade to 8.0 for HTC devices like the Nokia has?

2. Does anyone have problems with "show artist when playing music" on lockscreen? It appears for 1-2 sec and then disappears. Is that fixed on official version of 8.1?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if there is a tool for HTC phones.
However, have you done a hard reset first? It can fix a lot of problems and is worth a shot. (since downgrading any phone will erase all its data anyway)

2. sorry, I don't use that feature.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if there is a tool for HTC phones.
However, have you done a hard reset first? It can fix a lot of problems and is worth a shot. (since downgrading any phone will erase all its data anyway)

2. sorry, I don't use that feature.

Thanks on reply

1. Yes I have done hard reset several times and nothing changes, that's why I asked for downgrading OS. Guess I will have to wait for HTC to release it's firmware update and hope it will fix most of things. But its more likely that Microsoft will release 8.1 update 1 earlier than HTC releases official 8.1.

2. If you listening music you have to try out that feature, it's GREAT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss