Nokia Lumia 510 Wont start up (UGHHHHHH)

W

WPCentral Question

I got a Nokia Lumia 510 for my birthday last year and it has been great. I have alot of my things on it and have backed them up (thank goodness.) It has been working fine untill last night and it was playing up and wouldnt work, I left it overnight on my desk and got it this morning tried to turn it on, and it came onto the nokia screen, the the WP screen and then vibrates a tiny little bit and then turns off onto the goodbye screen. I am starting to get really frustrated......I have taken the battery and sims card out but its still not working, I have tried to charge it but all its showing is a battery and a red line and it may be the charger but its getting me worked up and i need my phone as its my only way of contact when i am out!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I got a Nokia Lumia 510 for my birthday last year and it has been great. I have alot of my things on it and have backed them up (thank goodness.) It has been working fine untill last night and it was playing up and wouldnt work, I left it overnight on my desk and got it this morning tried to turn it on, and it came onto the nokia screen, the the WP screen and then vibrates a tiny little bit and then turns off onto the goodbye screen. I am starting to get really frustrated......I have taken the battery and sims card out but its still not working, I have tried to charge it but all its showing is a battery and a red line and it may be the charger but its getting me worked up and i need my phone as its my only way of contact when i am out!

If it's switched off and you plug it in, a large battery with a red line at the bottom end of it on the screen and flashing just means it's charging.

Jakez98

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
So here's your problem:
1) Battery got completely discharged overnight.
2) Phone is still showing low battery charge even when you're charging it.

Here's some few things you can try:
1) Your charger might not be working properly. Try using another charger to charge your phone for at least 15 minutes.
2) Your battery might have been worn out because of too much charge/discharge cycles. Get a new battery if step 1 doesn't work.

Reptile_King999

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
ok so i now have roughly the same problem only thing is i have already tried the new charger and the new battery so my phone now gets to the nokia screen and then powers off due to no battery or something please help i have no idea what to do any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo