Nokia Lumia 1030 availability for O2?

W

WPCentral Question

when going to be in O2 shops availaible Nokia Lumia 1030?

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Guest, please forgive us if our responses could be perceived as less than courteous and helpful. WPC is really a very welcoming environment for everyone who is using or considering buying a Windows phone. We, too, are a bit impatient to see new models. Please register as a user. Come back often. Ask lots of questions (you know you'll get 100 different opinions and answers).

One word of advice: The Ask a Question forum does not allow links (problems with spammers, you know). So if you have questions, you'll probably find a specific forum populated with lots of knowledgeable and friendly people who'll be glad to welcome you to the tile side.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah... And try to post in the right section... Not being rude but I got a message myself today as I have so far posted so many messages and not one of them was in the right section lol I didn't realise it but can see how that must be annoying. But as nerdy woman said we are a cool helpful bunch. I ask a question and most of the time it gets answered within 2 mins. Always help here.add a pic so we get to recognise each other too. And welcome. I spend more time in this now then facebook. Think you will too just to learn more about your phone

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't want to appear rude either. Oo I was just trying to point out that nobody can answer that question, since the device hasn't been officially announced yet. And I haven't seen any legit leaks of it either so far. But reading my post again, I see that I could've written it in a nicer way. My apologies. :)

I try to be as helpful as I can be. But to be honest, it baffles me how many threads about the exact same topics pop up each day. Or how many users in a thread ask questions that have been answered already in just a couple of posts above. It appears to me that a huge bunch of users just don't give the slightest damn about using the search function or at least read what others may have written about a topic already.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I didn't want to appear rude either. Oo I was just trying to point out that nobody can answer that question, since the device hasn't been officially announced yet. And I haven't seen any legit leaks of it either so far. But reading my post again, I see that I could've written it in a nicer way. My apologies. :)

I try to be as helpful as I can be. But to be honest, it baffles me how many threads about the exact same topics pop up each day. Or how many users in a thread ask questions that have been answered already in just a couple of posts above. It appears to me that a huge bunch of users just don't give the slightest damn about using the search function or at least read what others may have written about a topic already.

I confess. I am loathe to use the search function. First, it's Google. Second, because it's Google, we can't just see in-site results, we have to see 3 or 4 paid ads above the results...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap