MMS message with text only

pokuston82

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I wanted to send my wife a very long text, so I went to new text message creator and wrote it all. In the end I have 19 classic text messages. I wanted to send it as mms, where the number of characters is not restricted, but I did not find any way how to convert this only text message to mms. Only way I found was to attach a photo with the text and then it was sent as a mms. But without the photo it would be sent as 19 stand alone text messeges which is stupid.

Any ideas how to create mms only with text and without an attachment?

Thanks,

John

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
It *should* just convert it after the 3rd or 4th page of 160 characters - that's been my experience on other phones. Clearly it's different on WP. You could try turning on 'group texts' as that appears to send messages as MMS, but it would be for all future texts.

But if it's that long though (19 pages of 160 characters), would an email not have been better, in hindsight?

pokuston82

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
The problem is not my wife's phone (FYI Nokia 700 with Symbian). The problem is in the Windows phone system which can't create only text mms. It looks like a missing feature of the system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap