How to remove Xbox Video and Xbox Music apps

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi there lovely people at WPC and fellow users I would like you to help me a little. As the title suggests I want to remove these pesky (annoying) apps from my mobile. I have a Nokia Lumia 520 and I have a MixRadio plus account as I find it tonnes better then the Xbox music app. I also have MyTube (a youtube variant but its an official Windows Phone app like 6Tag is to SnapChat) I use this app for my videos so I have no use for Xbox Video app. Please help me. I am currently running Lumia Cyan if this helps.
Thank you :)

Sent using my Lumia 520 via the Windows Phone Central app

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi there lovely people at WPC and fellow users I would like you to help me a little. As the title suggests I want to remove these pesky (annoying) apps from my mobile. I have a Nokia Lumia 520 and I have a MixRadio plus account as I find it tonnes better then the Xbox music app. I also have MyTube (a youtube variant but its an official Windows Phone app like 6Tag is to SnapChat) I use this app for my videos so I have no use for Xbox Video app. Please help me. I am currently running Lumia Cyan if this helps.
Thank you :)

Sent using my Lumia 520 via the Windows Phone Central app
Simple, go to apps list. Push and hold apps until menu comes up and click on uninstall.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi