Windows Phone App for Desktop - Stops at 108 songs remaining

tonyleslie

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe I can't find an answer to this question anywhere. I have a Lumia 920 and when I first got it home and connected it to my PC, it prompted me to install Windows Phone App for Desktop, which I did. It connected to my libraries and I synched the music I wanted to my phone. Since then, I have NEVER been able to sync again because the app will start to "Initialize Music" but stop at a random number of songs remaining and that's it. I can't sync or do anything with the app. If I uninstall and re-install, it just changes the number of songs remaining in the initialization. It's been as little as 7 songs and as many as 108 and everything in between.

Has ANYONE seen this? And if so, has anyone found a resolution to it??

It would be nice to be able to auto sync music as opposed to doing it manually ...

Thanks in advance ...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Alright, what version of WP8 is on your phone? If it's running plain 'ol WP8, just sync it using Windows Media Player.

If it's running 8.1, you either try syncing stuff one playlist/album at a time (which is frustrating), or...contact Microsoft if your PC isn't up and running Win8.x.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas