Re: Problem With Text Messages

W

WPCentral Question

Maybe a month ago I asked a question on here, looking for a helpful answer to fix my phone. I wasn't getting the text messages I was being sent by an iPhone. If I did get a text message by that number by any chance, they would be really short. Two word short messages..and they wouldn't last. Anyways, I got an answer on here to my last question and the person who answered suggested I change the APN to my correct carrier. I have a Nokia Lumia 521and I'm not with my phone provider T-Moblie..I hear that that could be that case. I already erased all my messages..changed the APN.

Do change my phone number or what?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I would make sure the iPhone isn't trying to send texts to your Apple ID via iMessage.

No, you did not have to erase messages or change phone number, those shouldn't matter. Just make sure the settings under Access Point (APN) are in order.

Lisette23

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

Nope. They checked and are sending normal messages. I'm not sure if the APN is right though. I changed it to the correct one though..

((I finally logged into my account.))

Lisette23

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

Nope. They checked and are sending normal messages. I'm not sure if the APN is right though. I changed it to the correct one though..

((I finally logged into my account.))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb