Third party apps dont work (8.1)

W

WPCentral Question

I got my nokia lumia 930 today (WP 8.1), but apps like metrotube, twitter etc. don't work. I cant log in because the app tells me it can't connect. The problem isn't my internet connection, because internet explorer and other apps from microsoft work perfectly fine. Any help?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Did you restore from a backup? If so try uninstalling the app and reinstalling. If that doesn't work I suggest a hard reset with a clean install.

Sounds crappy but that's some of the things I've run into and the only solution I've come up with so far.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Definitely an issue on your end, as all of the apps you mentioned are working perfectly fine on both of my devices running WP 8.1 GDR 1 DP. And they've been working on WP 8.1 DP as well.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know but I can't figure out what's the problem. Already did a hard reset twice. And my internet connection can't be the problem

What makes you so sure? ;) During the DP 8.1 sometimes showed it was connected to WiFi, but checking the settings revealed it didn't have an internet connection. Turn off WiFi and try again with mobile connection. If it still doesn't work, I'm completely out of ideas here. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa