Max amount of time you have gone on without charging your phone?

W

WPCentral Question

I have a Lumia 720 on dev preview. And I did not need to charge my phone for 45 hours straight.(battery saver set on always). What's the longest have you gone without charging your device? I'm curious.

shishu1

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Battery saver off ? Did you just charge it and keep it aside ! Lumia 720 does go on for long periods I know but all that time battery saver was on. Didnt know it could do so well even without it .

Mavee Shah

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Battery saver off ? Did you just charge it and keep it aside ! Lumia 720 does go on for long periods I know but all that time battery saver was on. Didnt know it could do so well even without it .

Yup that's true without battery saver i had that much time and sometimes it gets empty in just four hours...when wifi on playing asphalt 8 on internet and also the music is playing in background...with a little bit switches from app to app or for msgs

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
3 days without battery saver on my 720 with moderate web browsing

1: What is "moderate"
2: Thats impossible. We all know, WP is not good with webbrowsing and battery...sometime 10 mins online can use 15% battery (depends on the site). So 3 days? Just if you dont use your phone but check the weather every 3 hours. Everything else -> Fool someone else!

But the whole thread i useless anyway. The longest time for me was about 4 days in January (WP 8). Thats because i left my phone at home when i went on a trip. After i came home (4 days) it had 6% left.
And we have this discussion every day: You CAN NOT COMPARE the battery drain! Differnt usage, apps, settings, ...

Ron Vin

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20140730_0004.jpg
New Nokia 930

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos