Nokia Lumia 1020 Lumia Recovery Red screen

W

WPCentral Question

So... I have a Lumia 1020 (ATT), and I was trying to roll it back to Windows 8 so that I could get the Cyan update. I know I should have been patient, but I wasn't. I knew that the mini USB connection on my phone was kinda quirky, and sometimes it would connect to my computer when I plugged it in and sometimes it wouldn't (Windows would tell me that it would connect and disconnect, repeatedly, and sometimes it said it didn't recognize the device.)

So while I was trying to do the recovery, it connected and disconnected, and the Nokia Recovery Tool didn't go anywhere. I was hoping that it would but after a long while, it didn't go anywhere again. (it was stuck at 0%...)

I restarted the Nokia Recovery Tool and my Phone...but the recovery tool won't pick up my phone, and my phone is stuck on the red nokia screen.

Is there anything I can do? :(

gasema812

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh, and I don't know I wasn't logged in. This is my username.

Please help me. I love my Lumia 1020 :(

This is all it looks like, and I can't make it do anything at all...

20140815_002509532_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

SHoBBar MZ

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
ive tried windows phone recovery tool and my phone stopped at 3% and stopped responding on red screen. so i disconnected usb cable. pulled out the battery and insert again and try lumia recovery tool. it stopped at 1%. i disconnected and did the battery thing again and it goes up to 2% windows recovering. every percent it stops and i do it again. so im on 33% now. it seems working but i didnt recover my phone yet. do this trick before your battery ran out and i will tell you the result if my phone recovered or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo