How do I connect to WhatsApp?

drishti moon

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
hie... i m a user of lumia 520... the most frustating part in my phone is tht it wont get connect to whatsapp... i had tried all possible ways to connect to it... like switching off/on the mobile,on/off data connections... bt its still the same... wat further should be done?????

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
hie... i m a user of lumia 520... the most frustating part in my phone is tht it wont get connect to whatsapp... i had tried all possible ways to connect to it... like switching off/on the mobile,on/off data connections... bt its still the same... wat further should be done?????

Hay ,
Which OS version you have? 8 or 8.1? What's the type of internet connectio you are using? It only happens to WhatsApp? Did you try Other apps like Line, viber??

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you're on WP 8.1, check data sense and make sure you haven't enabled the data limit. If you did, you may either want to disable it or at least increase it. This should resolve your issue.

SARJINDER KAUR

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue after the latest developer update; Windows 8.1 Update. There was no other way round except to reinstall. So I uninstalled whatsapp, then installed again from the Store - and all was good again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani