unable to get any nokia lumia 920 update

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and my service provider is H2O Wireless. I have been trying to update my lumia 920 for a very long time and so far I have been unsuccessful. I have had this phone for almost a year and half and I have not received any update such as, Amber, Black, Cortana, Cyan. In fact I still have the old OS version that came with my phone which is 8.0.10211.204, and I heard that windows 8.1 is out. Aytime I manually check for updates, it says my phone was up to date, but I don't see any changes, everything still remains the same. I have done all I could. I even tried installing the Preview for Developers and it won't even take me to the next step where I can accept the terms and conditions. Please I need help with this desperately. I await any replies, suggestions, and questions for everyone concerning this situation.
Thanks,
Ken.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What carrier was your 920 branded to?

If you are using an unlocked device, the updates will be available when the original carrier gets the updates.

Are you using mobile network data or WiFi? Updates require WiFi and cannot be done using mobile network data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon