Serious help needed... :( System memory issues after cancelling game download

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.morning i downloaded fifa 14.almost when the downloading part was over, i accidentally instead of pausing canceled the download.as soon as after that i checked my storage and was shocked to see my phone system memory pumped up to 4.18 gb which was initially 3.2 before canceling the download.pls guys i need a fix.don't want to make a hard reset...help would be great....!!!

naveenow

Banned
May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.morning i downloaded fifa 14.almost when the downloading part was over, i accidentally instead of pausing canceled the download.as soon as after that i checked my storage and was shocked to see my phone system memory pumped up to 4.18 gb which was initially 3.2 before canceling the download.pls guys i need a fix.don't want to make a hard reset...help would be great....!!!
If u want that game just redownload the game. If u don't want then go to temporary storage in storage sense and clear it. In wp8 go to storage and clear temporary files or storage

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Try to check Storage Sense, maybe the rest of the failed installation is in temporary files. If you are unlucky maybe those files land it on the "others" section, you can try to delete it with the Storage Cleaner app.

naveen felix

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I tried checking my storage & the thing is the failed installation are bonded with system files before download it was 3.2 gb & nw after the problem it is 4.18 gb.I'll try downloading it again ...!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs