Grey Boxes showing up in photos.

samjag123

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,

I recently updated my Lumia 520 to Lumia Cyan. As i was using Developers preview, i had to revert back to WP 8.0 to get the update. After reverting back to WP 8.0, all my apps were gone. As i had moved most of my apps to SD card, they were saved there. After installing WP 8.1, i checked the SD storage and it showed about 4GB of other files which the mobile didn't recognize. I connected my SD card to a PC and deleted all those files. After deleting those files, my phone isn't showing the pics which were already in the phone :angry: . For the new pics, both the thumbnails and images are visible in photos app. Is there any way to re-create those thumbnails for old pics?

PS - when i double click on those grey boxes, the photos appear :grincry: but not the thumbnails. PLZ HELP

samjag123

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
What if you move them into phone memory and back again?

I'd back them on onto my PC before messing in any way though...

I removed all pics from SD card and copy pasted to PC. again from PC shifted to SD card. thankfully it worked and all pics are showing thumbnails. Pics are not in same order as before but its ok. thanks for the reply bro :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DestructoDisk